Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Faith is...

the difference between optimism and pessimism..

the difference between happiness and depression..

the difference between perseverance and quitting..

the difference between joy and hurt..

the difference between hope and despair..


I feel happy recently. Cos I've been practising thinking positive thoughts and having faith. When I feel all the negative emotions, I allow myself to soak in it for a minute and then I work on having FAITH that everything will work out for the better in time. I have faith in myself. I believe I deserve the kind of love that I want and am willing to give, love that goes beyond appearance and physical. Love that you feel DEEP down in your heart, even when miles apart. Love that causes you to give without calculating.. Instead of despairing when I see loving couples holding hands, I tell myself - I will love those whom I have, I will be happy and I will live fully .. I will be thankful for what I already have... Cos I believe if you look for love, it can never be found, but if you stop looking for it, it will find you.

No comments: