Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU WORTH?

I asked myself today, what AM i worth? Am i worth flowers on my birthday, on an anniversary and at least 3 whole days spent with me? Only once? Or each and every year? Only in the beginning or even when I've been with him for five years, ten year, twenty years?

Well it's serious food for thought. I wanna spend the whole holiday next week thinking over this, cos I wonder if it's because I don't value myself, that's why others don't value me? Or am I with the wrong kind of guys?? I know there's no fairy tale r/s in this world but is it TOO much to ask for flowers n a simple gift on my birthday and anniversaries? Esp when one has given her heart and body and soul? Is it too much to ask for flowers and a gift that shows I'm valued and cherished?

I think if I value myself, I'd be able to find the right kind of person who'd be willing to pay the 'price'. After all, I do take care of the people I love very well. Why is it I don't get it in return??

What AM I WORTH? Can someone tell me pls?

No comments: