Thursday, June 17, 2010

Passed Level One!

Hooray, I've passed my Skating Level One in a week and going on to Level 2 on Saturday! Each time I skate, I form a vision of myself skating happily in East Coast or Bishan Park, with other skaters and enjoying myself. I realise visualisation is a very powerful tool. I want to stop fearing certain things in the future and start looking forward to things I'm in control of - such as learning to skate. I intend to pick up ice skating in December so I can also skate at ice-rinks. I want to be a good skater before I turn 47. That's my most immediate goal. Of coz my ultimate dream is to own a restaurant overseas. Somehow I feel it in my bones that it will come true cos I keep dreaming of myself in a big landed house, being with people I do not know and of myself cooking as well..

No comments: