Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retail Therapy

Woke up after a really good sleep.. Yesterday's swim was FANTASTIC. It's really great to work out with a buddy. I don't know why I'm born with two conflicting sides to me - one is so athletic, competitive and sporty while my other side is feminine and gentle. I can't resist soft flowy dresses and looking utterly feminine in a dresses and high heels. But my other side loves wearing jeans, tees, shorts and rugged clothes Lara Croft style. So my wardrobe is split into two - Rugged & Sporty Clothes vs Feminine Wear.
Today I'm in a feminine mood definitely. So I put on a dress, choker and heels to town. First stop was Far East Plaza. There's a boutique there that I frequently visit - Chaos. The designer seems to share the same taste as me. There's a new collection at the shop and I ended up buying 3 dresses, 2 skirts and 2 blouses, along with lacey leggings and tube tops. Then I went to a perfume shop to get this fragrance, Miracle by Lancome. It's quite a sweet floral scent but not too sweet. I like it after it develops further. I had planned to go Taka but after buying so much at Chaos, I'm satisfied and wanting to go home..

This is what you call RETAIL THERAPY. Since a picture speaks a thousand words, here are two pics speaking 2000 words about 2 of my new dresses.




Going to cook minced beef with basil, a Thai recipe, for dinner. Then head for my Inline Skating lesson. Looking forward to meet my skating buddies and trainers. They're really a sporty bunch of ppl!

No comments: