Friday, August 19, 2011

Much better than before!

For the past month, every morn when I wake up, I log into New Creation website to read the daily devotional.. Today the verse says :

Isaiah 61:7
7Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs.

Wow! I can't wait to see how that will be but I'm already seeing some evidence.. somehow for the past wk many ppl have been commenting on how much younger I look. Well I believe God will renew everything, including my youth. I'm going to get rid of all the clothes, lingerie, shoes, bags n jewelry I wore in the past. I've already cleaned out half my wardrobe. This weekend I'd continue my shopping to revamp my whole image. I don't want anything that is associated with the past. I'd be working out and getting fitter and if that means a shapelier figure then it's for my own pleasure n not to please anyone. I'd fill my new wardrobe with clothes that I like!

No comments: