Sunday, August 7, 2011

Revamping in progress

Strangely enough, last Monday was also the start of a new relationship with a group of my colleagues. They started this chat group n since last Monday we've been chatting online even off work. Suddenly we just became so close that we even call each other darling n love. It includes the new guy who just joined us n I must say he's a really sweet chap after disliking him at first. Today we all chatted online for hours n had lots of fun. Tmr we have a sports event and after that we are all going for lunch tog at Turf City... It's going to be a wacky Fun afternoon n I'm really looking forward to it. After that I'm changing n going to town to shop till I drop! Buying new clothes, lingerie, shoes, bags, makeup n jewelry. Retail therapy!! Round off the day with a good swim! Oh I also realised I've achieved my goal of hitting below 50 kg finally. I'm now 48 kg!!! 3 kg lighter! Looking at myself in the new full length mirror in my underwear just now, I was amazed how much slimmer I've become. I hv even got a 4 pack..not bad, I must admit. At least now my muscles are more defined now that my fats are less too..

Revamping in progress...looking forward n making the most of the rest of my life cos I do not know how long that is gonna be. No point crying over the past...God is with me n I hv nothing I lack. My future is bright n I'd love n be loved, Amen!

No comments: