Thursday, August 18, 2011

One of the best swims ever...

Just had one of my best swims ever. Hit secOnd wind at the 5th lap n it was turbo all the way to the 20th lap! Swimming has really helped me get over the last month..t first 2 wks I was crying n swimming..but after the swim I felt so much better.. Well no more tears..cos I've finally found the strength from God to accept it n move on...I'm a different person now, more optimistic, forgiving and softer..

Looking forward to my third swim for this wk on Sat. For the rest of the next few wks including Sep hols, I'd be really tied up with so much activities that I really hope I'd hv time to breathe!! Like bowling, golf n cycling.. Even badminton sessions at sch with the pupils after their exams.. Teacher's day dinner is gonna be another gr8 event to look forward to.

My new philosophy is - believe in myself and see myself the way God sees me. I feel so much stronger with Him on my side. I was so close to wanting to end it all just a few wks ago but now I focus on myself n start anew. I'd always treasure the memories n the times when I was so loved n needed..but now I need to love n believe in myself more than ever as I move on ... I'm sure I'd find love again but i'm not ready now for any new r/s. Before that happens, I want to have enough love to give away too. That's why I'm turning down phone calls n dates to focus on strengthening my faith in God.. . A breakup can really shake one's confidence but in the long run it will make one stronger... Most impt, from my experience, is not to deny the pain but go thru it like I did and remember these two sayings, "it's always darkest before dawn." and "what doesn't kill you will make you stronger."

No comments: