Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello to the new slimmer me!

Wore one of my new dresses to town yesterday and from the number of appreciative looks I got, I know I was looking good in it! I really love the new slimmer me! Had a great shopping trip in town n came back like a Tai-tai, hehe, armed with shopping bags! Finally got my Aisics!! Sportiv 360@wheelock is having a sale n I got two pairs. But even if it wasn't a sale, I would have bought the shoes at full price cos I believe I deserve good stuff at even the full price. Check them out! I wore the white n blue running shoes for a run yesterday nite n I felt like I was running on air. In my opinion, Aisics is better than Nike! The black one is for my daily school use. Can't wait to wear them tmr.





Feeling like a million dollars! Well I'm worth more than that. Cooked prawn aglio after all the shopping and my family ate it with their thumbs up! I had to give up my share and still they were scraping the pan, haha. Though I only ate a bowl of cereal for dinner, I went to bed in my newly renovated bedroom, exhausted but so happy and full!

Yes, I've finally decided to leave the past behind and all its unhappiness and embrace a new happier future. I woke up this morning, smiling and filled with hope and anticipation for my future. I have a new bunch of crazy but lovable buddies, a new sport (golf) and a new look! Waiting for my hair dresser to come back from his holiday to give me a new hair style! It's a new me with a new purpose, new heart and new spirit! Even my pupils at school are loving the new me - they flock around me even during recess and say "teacher, why are u in such a good mood nowadays?" My colleagues are beginning to complain that they can't stand the endless stream of pupils coming to look for me at my table, haha...

Thank God for all the pain I've just been through, cos it makes me appreciate the happiness I'm feeling now!






No comments: