Friday, August 19, 2011

The opposite of pain

Ok I'd be honest here.. I'm still bleeding inside despite the smiles and cheerful facade. Especially when I go places where I've been with him or see couples hugging n kissing.. My heart will just ache. I'm trying to keep as busy as I can n do as much sports as possible to stop myself from hurting but my heart continues to beat and bleed..6 yrs of love..well one moment I'd be thankful n understanding abt his decision..but the next moment I find myself feeling the pain again. What is the opposite of pain, I wonder? Cos I know one won't feel courage unless one has felt fear, nor happiness unless one has been sad before... Perhaps I'd find more joy after all this pain? I swear I'd never break up with anyone who loves me even abit, ever again. I won't wish this pain even on my worst enemy!

No comments: