Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love being a woman

I love being a woman!! Bought 4 lovely dresses that really looked good. Must be due to the extra weight gone. The salesgal remarked that I've lost a lot of weight but it's only 2 to 3 kilos really. Anyway, the pain is still there, just as bad. But what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. I tell myself that I can't help losing someone due to whatever reason, whether looks, age or personality, but I can control how I feel about myself. I've decided to feel good and look as good as I can for my age. I really don't know how much longer is my time left on this earth so I want to live it happily with no regrets and bitterness. Not going to be easy but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a few steps. So one hour, one day at a time..who knows what tmr will bring? Though my heart is breaking, it's still beating n I'm thankful for that!

No comments: