Sunday, August 7, 2011

Forever

Day 7. Pain is just as bad, if not worse. Realized this feeling is forever. No way can I ever forget. So just bear with the pain n try to be happy that he's happier without me. Life will go on. I hv to be strong for my kids n friends. Just like how I made it thru my dad leaving the family n a Malay guy who left me after .. Well anyway the impt thing I'm reminding myself now is I made it thru somehow.

Well today Pastor prince said: ppl who are loved love, ppl who are forgiven forgive. I bear no grudges, only more love as I realised how much I missed him. I just want him to be happy n im willing to do anything for him, even give up my organs or life. When he called me one nite that he had an accident n needed a lift back, I remember I dropped all my plans that evening n drove down to pick him up n drive him home. I knew he could hv called a cab but it was the moral support he needed.

For me, I'm just so fortunate to hv met him. I'm thankful for all he's done for me. He has impacted my life so greatly that it will take forever to forget him. So That means i'd think and love him forever, no matter what happens. Forever.

No comments: