Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Training@Bishan

Felt so mentally exhausted when I reached hm at 6 pm today after 12 hours of work! I knew I had to do some workout else I'd be too tired to do anything else for the rest of the night. Ahh I hope to see that Mr Saito to get some motivation! But to my disappointment he wasn't there, only my coach Terry. He had his run already so I did 4 rounds of warm up n then I proceeded to do HIT training - faster on the straight lanes n slow down on the bends.. Four rounds of that n my heart was threatening to burst! Finally one last round of slow run at a steady pace..I was breathless! When I sat down to do my circuit of ab exercises, my coach suddenly said, "you got very nice legs"!! He said that's more the result of swimming rather than running. He then went on to say that i should continue to swim as my body is well proportioned cos of it. Woohoo!! That's the nicest thing I've heard all day, coming from an athletic coach too!!

No comments: