Monday, November 28, 2011

A Diamond That Shines Forever...

When you really and truly love someone, there is no replacement ...



Someone who really cares bout you makes you feel like a million dollar bill, not a cheap dollar bill...





And this song makes me cry..so beautiful...thank you, Whitney...for singing what is in my heart..


This song is so lovely!!


This song is for the special man in my life ...I just can't stop loving him even through the rough times..


This song must be for Bobby Brown who messed up her life. Yes, Whitney, you deserve better than him..



I can relate to this song cos deep inside I'm so vulnerable ..but I'm getting stronger and more confident...Like Whitney, I feel better than ever before. I shall leave the sad years behind and look forward to happy years ahead!

No comments: