Saturday, November 5, 2011

My weekend shopping notes 2

At Takashimaya basement now, waiting for my Niku Udon..just bought make up n skin care from Estee Lauder, a jeans belt and some chocolate for my visitations tmr nite.. Oh no.. The Niku udon came with fatty pork! Heck, I can only eat the noodles.. Sigh fortunately not too expensive! The udon is thick n delicious though...

This is called Chocolate Salami..The samples tasted good! Only at $9.90 per tin...
This is the Udon eatery I'm waiting at now...
This is the $108 Make up set from Estee Lauder. Supposed to be $800 value..Well i love the lipsticks..pink and sweet.. The eye colour palette looks interesting too..lots of colours to play with. Definitely worth a buy....
This is the Jeans belt I bought at Takashimaya Level 1. To replace the old roses belt I've used for the last few years.. Looks plain and nice right...Not too bling bling. I like my jeans belt to be rugged and plain...with attitude...


This is the Condiments set at the Eatery..Staring at it now..My number is 20....



Ok this is the Yukky Niku Udon. First time I'm eating a Niku Udon with such fatty meat!


The Make up Case ...looks cute huh.. Well nice as a collectible I guess...

No comments: