Friday, November 18, 2011

Exercise Your Choice To Adopt A Positive Outlook On Life

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain," Vivian Greene.

We make choices in life everyday, but sometimes what we are not conscious of is we can also make choices about our attitudes towards life. Choosing to see things in a positive light will help keep us going even during the hardest times, motivating us towards overcoming the challenges ahead. Make the best out of any situation!

Today, I maintained a positive outlook on life by doing a positive stock-take of my life. I counted my blessings and realised that if I made a list daily, I'd really stay positive..

My list of blessings today :
- Watched a great movie
-Helped someone get a new phone
- Ate a yummy meal at a new restaurant "The Big O"

What's your list today? Make a list of 3 blessings every nite before you go to bed or better still, share with your loved ones. You'd feel so much happier!

No comments: