Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back into the Grooove

Well to update on my last posts - YESH i did end up having a good Friday evening as well as Saturday! Friday i had dinner (prata,bihun goreng and thosai) with a friend and my friend really listened to whatever I had to share bout my work. For the first time I realised my work isn't so bad after all..Went back feeling really good and decided to set new goals for my work. Now I know why people seek out friends who really listen and care cos it not only makes them feel loved but also, as they talk about their work, they see it in a different light. Then as for Saturday, after a hard workout at Bishan Gym, which surprisingly wasn't crowded. Later i had ice cream at this place in Clementi - The Daily Scoop. I chose Surprisingly Coconut. It was nice and creamy, with bits of coconut inside. Wow, perfect ending to a nice evening. I guess it's the combination of shared sports interests combined with my need to have a good long nite out with friends that made the weekend so special :)

No comments: