Saturday, May 30, 2009

RE-FORMAT

Imagine...your hubby doesn't have time for you so you find a buddy and then the buddy doesn't have time for you either!! Hahaha..wat a joke right? Sigh.. I think something is very wrong with me. I really seriously need to reformat my whole being, my whole approach to life!!

Ain't gonna go back to the Republic Gym anymore. Too many painful memories of shared times there with my ex-exercise buddy. Besides it's too quiet. Been going there for a month plus. I need to change my routine, everything. Yes, turn everything inside out. Im going to work out at the gym nearby ..Nah, i aint gonna allow myself to get depressed. If your friends can't spend time with you, simple - just find people who want to! That's what i call PURE logic. No need to get emotional here at all. Maybe finding a new gym where I can find a new exercise buddy will help? A new gym where there are LOTS of ppl!

No comments: