Monday, May 25, 2009

Keeping love alive..

I remember years ago an episode from a japanese TV drama..an airplane crew had come to rescue some ppl who were hurt in a holiday resort. A lady was lying on a stretcher, crying hysterically and though the crew needed to leave as soon as possible to bring the injured, especially her, to a hospital, she did not want to go cos her beloved hubby had drowned in the sea and she did not want to live either. Then one of the airline crew held her firmly by the shoulders and said almost fiercely to her, "Your hubby has died and won't come back to life. If you choose to die as well, whatever love you both have for each other will also die together with you. I was like you once upon a time, my loved one left me and i wanted to die too but then i told myself if i died, then the love we shared will also die. No, i must keep the love alive in my heart.. and so must you.. Your husband will live on in your heart .." I remember crying buckets of tears then and even now whenever i think of tat scene, i'd cry again. It's so true..sometimes when we can't see a person anymore for whatever reason, we are so heartbroken that we want to die. Its so hard to miss someone you love so much but then the love will never die if we still love the person even though we never be with them again.

Actually we can never guarantee that the person we love right now will stay with us forever...but if the love is true and strong, we can still love the person even after they are gone or left us...and the love will keep us alive too :)

Recently i am not able to see someone i really love...it is so torturing.. i did not know how i was ever gonna live thru the day sometimes.. but then i remembered this show and i told myself - no, i must live bravely and happily cos of the love..if the love is really so strong, then it must make me strong too! So even when the heart yearns so much for him, I tell myself that what's more important is that he is safe and doing what is important to him, and my love for him just feels so strong that I know I will wait for him even if its forever...

No comments: