Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swims, Cycling and Vonda Shepard

Had my third physio yesterday. like a toddler learning to walk, it just happens suddenly and I realise I'm walking quite well..I really like the people at Hallmark Physiotherapy. In fact I like them A LOT!! I'm now kinda sad i'm healing too cos i won't see them once i'm totally healed :( Mr Ravi is sooo comforting and understanding. I'm very sensitive to pain and he makes sure to assure me and make me comfortable. His assistants are just as wonderful - Mr Arun covered my lower body with a towel cos i was wearing a tennis skirt even though I did not request for it. So sweet of him, isn't it? Then his other assistant, Sunny, a charming young fella, taught me stretches and gave me advice on my exercise routine with such patience and warmth that I did not realise I spent nearly 30 mins with him! In fact I feel they are like angels, haha.. I was given the go ahead to swim and cycle on alternate days! WHoooopeee!! You can't imagine how happy that made me feel. Even though i've so much to catch up in my work, I made time to swim today.. was yawning away like crazy even as I left for my swim but emerged from the pool refreshed and recharged, and smiling :) Even though it's now three hours later, I'm still feeling alert and good! I'm already looking forward to my next swim on Thursday,hehe..

I don't know why but recently i'm just so into Vonda Shepard's songs. The singer on Ally Mcbeal remember? Here are two songs dedicated to that special someone in my life .. you know who you are! Miss you lots! Muacks!



No comments: