Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm feeling so good today ..woke up feeling good after my swim yesterday with a fren.. had dinner at Upp Thomson Rd - an indian stall next to the Five Star Chicken Rice. Shared thosai masala and bee hoon goreng...scrumptious but i think the thosai at Chutney Mary (Siglap) is still better Nice relaxed dinner, good company 2.. the waiter who served us was soo polite and friendly that i nearly wanted to give him a hug!

Back to today ..had a nice lunch of grilled fish with mashed potato and corn from Crazy Ang Mo at Bishan St 23.. then went to Yishun CLubfitt gym to cycle for about 26 minutes..and finished off with ab-blasting and back exercises. It's funny but today i feel exceptionally poised and happy somehow. The gym was pretty empty ..guess the guys r busy romancing their gals ..As i exercised I thought of all the loving msgs I received today ...but i realise most important of all, is to love myself and know that I'm lovable too as I love all these people in my life :)

Just cooked a fantastic meal.. steamed broccoli with carrots in butter, stir-fried chicken in lime leaves and sambal. Michelle went for TWO helpings!



Posting two lovely music videos that I simply love - just for those romantics out there :)


No comments: