Sunday, October 30, 2011

Strictly no visitors..,

This is the sign outside the observation room at TTSH where I am waiting now. No, not me being observed but my mom.. But looking at the sign, I'm reminded about how valuable health is and how fragile our bodies are. Strictly no visitors ..No, I don't want to visit the hospital as a patient at all! Strictly no slacking, no compromise and no excuses.. Last nite I had to wake up 4 times to tend to my husband's chronic sickness and again I'm reminded of how blessed I am not to have that sickness.

Looking at my mom's frail and sick body, I'm determined to take care of myself physically, spiritually and emotionally. When I got a call from a concerned friend this morning at the hospital, I felt so much better .. It's not easy to take care of so many people in my life. That's why I need friends who care too, to strengthen me emotionally.

No comments: