Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great workout

Had a superb workout with my coach tonite! Somehow he got the venue wrong and the rest must hv gone to another venue cos there was only me and him. Supposed to hv some more guys - pilots and air stewards, he said. This coach has a whole list of credentials and a illustrious sports career behind him. He has trained mediacorp artistes, worked as a sports reporter and commentator, advisor to many sports associations including sailing! He gave me a lot of really useful tips today on how to run correctly. We did two 400 m runs, then 8x100 run-walk laps. After that he made me work on my abdominals and noted that they were weak :( Then we chatted as we watched other runners train. He pointed out the good runners and their form. Wow I'm going to love running like never before! Looking forward to my next training session on Wed with him, but in the meantime I'd still train on Sunday on my own..

I feel like my life is just so happening!! I know I cannot compete with younger, bustier and hotter babes but at least I'm slim and fit for my age, plus I'm sporty, friendly and sweet. Yes, I may be free as a friend or partner but I'm not cheap ok...I'm sure I appeal to those who see beyond my looks and body..

No comments: