Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Moving on

Looking at the list of suicides lately, I realised that these ppl have one thing in common- they can't leave the past behind and have no hopes for the future. Frankly speaking I was that close to doing what they did a few times. Esp when one has lost something precious like love.. I thot I'd never find happiness again when the person I loved so deeply has moved on.. Yes we had great times together- cosy movie dates, fun trips and long talks.. I'd treasure them but I must move on.. No point holding on to the past.. What I have is days and months and years ahead to be filled with who knows, even more memorable activities ... I look forward to them all. May the departed souls RIP.. Too bad they never had a chance to make new happy memories that will change their outlook. Guess they just lost hope..

Hope and faith is so important ..

No comments: