Monday, October 10, 2011

The Real Reasons For Exercise

Why do some people have this mistaken belief that exercise is just for losing weight? When I told a fren I was at the gym yesterday, his reaction was "hey you're slim and not over weight! Why need to exercise? "

If I wait till I'm fat, which I definitely will be if I don't exercise, it will be soo hard to lose all that extra weight. Bad eating habits and lack of stamina will surely make it even harder, not to mention running with that extra weight. While I'm slim n fit now, I'd rather exercise to maintain my figure. Plus, I'd have the following benefits:

1. Increased energy, don't tire easily
2. Better skin and hair
3. Better sleep
4. Improved digestion
5. Happier feelings
6. Improved sex drive
7. Nicer figure, look good in clothes
8. Look younger and more attractive
9. Get sick less often
10. Eat more without putting on

Looking at the above reasons, I'd be silly not to exercise. I also enjoy the sweat and the good feeling after that.. Not to mention the admiring looks at the gym, track and pool! I've just inspired myself to keep exercising! Tonite I'd go for a good swim after a hard day's work..

No comments: