Sunday, October 9, 2011

My wish came true

Remember my post on 12/8 about hoping to meet more ppl who love sports as well? To be honest I've bn wishing for sports buddies to work out with.. The footballer I met recently was TOO into me n way too young too..so that was 'trashed'... Today as I was working out in Bishan stadium, I caught the attention of two sports emthusiasts.. Both smiled at me but one chatted me up.. The first is a footballer there for training with his friends..he smiled at me whenever I ran past him..to the point that his teammates were teasing him and I was blushing! Well my face was already red from the running so hopefully it was not noticeable..the other was a senior man in his 60s..he was working out at the gym as well before my run n he also smiled n waved at me whenever I hap to be looking in his direction in the gym.. Out of courtesy I just smiled back.. Then I went for my 3.2 km run which is equivalent to 8 rounds..sometime during my 5th round, I saw him running as well.. When I finished n was walking to cool down, he ran up beside me n commented on how fit I was..it turned out that he was a coach for some Masters group! He actually invited me to join his team to train and participate in competitions! Wow, this is just up my alley! I can't wait to meet his gang this wk! Well one compliment was he thought I was in my thirties hehe..hopefully he wasn't just being kind but it certainly made my day!!

Finally this Sunday workout is reaping some fruits! Yippee..

No comments: