Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is there life after a disc injury?

It's terrible not to be able to run and bend and exercise with abandon. Oh gosh,I never missed running so much! Please don't ever take your body for granted. Cooking dinner while pain was racking my back, I struggled to either give in to despair or be hopeful..Then I thought of God. Hey, He's on my side, the God of all the earth! Why should I worry or fear? I should thank Him for this injury cos it reminds me that He's in control and it causes me to be humble as I seek Him for strength and relief from the pain. Really felt Him so close to me that I told myself to smile and be happy for being able to walk and move about still, even though there's some pain, it's still not as bad as being totally disabled, right? So dear folks, please smile when you can walk and run without pain!

No comments: