Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Creative Embroidery

On my way back from SSMC, got waylaid by Avone beauty consultants at Junction 8 who talked me into re-doing my eyebrows. Admittedly, my previous embroidery done at #1 salon by Amy is already quite faded and I was about to do my touch-up with her. Well I thot, why not take the plunge to do the Creative Eyebrows, though much more expensive, may look better? After all, how many more years do I have to look attractive? My time is running out, like an hour glass, unlike women in their twenties n thirties, who still have their youthful looks... So i took the plunge..

The colour is really dark (will fade to 50% according to the beautician) but i think I can accept the shape. One tip seems higher than the other though..I'd check in with them later when i pass by their salon..

No comments: