Monday, December 28, 2009

Unbreakable

This song is dedicated to this awesome guy who has always been on my mind every second of each day since I met him 4 years ago. My heart still beats every second for him. It's like God has made me his official guardian angel. I'd give up anything, even my life, for him if I need to. We've been through thick and thin, good and bad, happy and sad, ups and downs...well one thing for sure, it sure ain't boring, haha. For a short while recently, I thought it has gone stale..but no, it was just a time apart that caused me to realise how much I really cherish and love him. I realise no relationship can stay in a blissful state all the time. Everyone grows older, circumstances change and even feelings change. The challenge is to adapt to the changes, not resist them. The past is history, and whether the future will be as wonderful will depend on how much effort you put into making it happen.

I want to build on the strong foundation we have and make it even stronger. I've never loved someone so deeply like this before, and being human, I guess I'd make mistakes but I know one thing - my love for him is unbreakable.

No comments: