Tuesday, October 28, 2008

T'was a nice meal that I cooked...

Trust me, nothing picks you up like a good workout (including the ones in bed *wink).. I took the nap I promised myself this morning when I struggled out of bed, went through 2 hours of Chinese tuition with my son then I picked up my Swiss Ball, my exercise band, my mat and my Denise Austin book "Working Out with Balls and Bands".. ONE hour of gruelling arm and core workout and I was recharged with sweat and a glow on my face. Went on to climb 20 stories of my block and then took a power walk around my Bishan St 12. Ended my walk at NTUC where I picked up some groceries...came back to cook Beef Yakiniku Don and  japanese cold tofu dish. Here's the photo of my labour :)  Also cooked red peppers and caramelised onions to complement the dish. Had to set them aside cos my kids dun like them!


No comments: