Sunday, September 11, 2011

God is my best sports buddy

Walking back now after a good 2.8 km run= 7 rounds! Last wk I did 6 rounds. All sweaty and flushed and feelng good! This is a good exercise to do on a Sunday! It's so boring at home in the afternoon. Hub at pc watching anime or sleeping, kids in their rooms on their pc too. Rather than chat meaninglessly with strangers, which was what I used to do in the distant past, or sleeping, I'm going to hit the gym every Sunday afternoon, followed by a good run at the stadium track.. I'm sure if I make it a regular affair, I'd bound to get to know some ppl. Today i managed to chat with the gym receptionist guy. At least these are people who are interesting to chat with cos they share similar interests. Wish there are more ladies who go to this gym.

Another activity I can do is go cycling at Bishan park Or go swimming at CSC @ tessensohn. Guess I'm just not the average stay-at-home and watch TV with hub kind of wife. I shd hv married a sporty guy who can't stay at home for long like those men I see at the track or gym on Sundays. They are usually alone or if their wives are with them, they are sitting at the side drinking and waiting! Well it's too late to turn bk the clock now.

Well God is my best sports buddy cos He never fOrsakes me. Everywhere I go, He goes with me. Isn't that cool?

No comments: