Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mind, Body and Spirit

I feel good today. Woke up with a renewed zest for life. I told myself that I've so much to live for. As much as I miss my buddies who can't spend time with me anymore, nothing is gonna hold me back. I want to FIRST love and accept myself as I am. Stop comparing with other women. Hey I'm a 100% woman in my own right, for goodness sake, not any less than any other woman. I like my soft baby hair, the way it curls around my shoulders. I like my eyes - the way it sparkles when I'm happy. I'm told often that I have beautiful eyes and I can see that. I love the soft curves of my body too - a nice combination of muscle and flesh :) Oh i love how I look in low-cut dresses too - I really appreciate the size of my boobs now - not so big that they'd sag but not so small that they can't create a cleavage :) I feel totally woman today!

During my usual Saturday tuition class, I relaxed and had so much fun with my darling primary one kids. I love to tease them and play pretend games with them. I love their smiles and innocence. I love how excited they are when they are going to get biscuit/sweet treats and I love how they put effort into doing work for me. How i wish I can kiss their cherubic cheeks and hug them so tight. But i can only do that in my heart.. Oh yes i spoil them with biscuits and sweets but that's only because they are sooo lovable. I think they are truly angels in human disguise.

The four hours flew by fast and I left them munching happily on their treats. I bought economic rice with fish and vegetables from this coffee shop in front of NTUC at Bishan St 12. Lovely food or maybe i was hungry? Then after some chatting and attempt to play a Sudoku game, it was already nearly 4 pm! I rushed off to the gym and had a good intense workout - 40 mins of arms/chest on the machines and 20 mins of cardio on the elliptical. Then came back to do a Pilates-inspired back workout with my resistance band,followed by a short but also intense tummy workout on the exercise ball. What a Saturday! Had a post workout meal of milk, blueberry muffin and some cherry tomatoes ..

Going to shower now and head for the supermarket so I can get some ingredients for dinner. GOing to cook spaghetti bolognaise with button mushrooms.

No comments: