Friday, November 21, 2008

Motorola Razr V9 sucks!


After less than a year, my motorazr V9 broke into ..TWO! It's a clam phone and the hinge is kinda shakey even from the start. I think two factors contribute to its failure :

1) Too big a phone for CLAM design. So when you open and close often, the hinge is overworked, something like a big heavy door.

2) The type of hinge. It's a roller kind.

Before it fell apart, I had another BIG problem with it. If it got SLIGHTLY damp (maybe due to your hands or rainy day), the phone will HANG! Yeah, you can't send msgs or call, only receive calls. I had to send it to the service centre when it happened the first time. After that, I simply threw it on the bed repeatedly till it worked again! Frustrating for me as i go swimming often and even though I did not put the phone to swim in the pool, if my damp towel so much as touched the phone, it will hang!! :(

So DON'T buy this phone EVER!

No comments: