Sunday, September 2, 2012

More teachers day pics

These were taken by my fren Margie. She's the pretty one with the short hair. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole night!! I think I'm infatuated with her, haha.. The guy I took the pic with is my 'brother', also in the PE dept. We are very close n used to eat out together. Recently he said, hey we haven't gone out to eat recently hor? Well I'm touched he still wants to! I can be at home with him cos he is non judgemental and very encouraging. Even when I share my weaknesses and Setbacks with him, he will always turn it around to make it into something positive. It's really nice to have someone like that in yr life. Well enjoy the pics. These ppl are very precious on my life right now. When I was shopping at Fremantle market I spent my time looking for personalised gifts for them. I know things won't be like this forever but for now I want to cherish and enjoy their company as much as I can. Create as many good memories as possible to fill up my album of life ..

No comments: