Saturday, May 15, 2010

Keeping Fit

IF I live to 50, I'd have another 4 years of lovely memories to make, rite? I must hope, I must have faith, I must believe. Cos the loss of hope is the start of depression. Today I went to ClubFitt gym at Toa Payoh cos the Bishan gym was closed. I needed the motivation of watching other people work out, cos frankly I've lost the motivation to keep fit. But I reminded myself - I can't give in to negative thoughts! There are ppl out there who are keeping fit and hoping to have a better healthier body! I must work out with them. So i took a bus all the way to Toa Payoh.. Even before I reached the gym, I met two guys who asked me where the ClubFitt gym is. They look like buddies going to work out. I told them I'm also going there for the first time but I roughly know where it is. Looking at them, my heart ached for someone to join me too. So i prayed a wish... Recently my wishes seem to be coming true! The gym was narrow and small, like a hotel gym. I found the free weights corner n started working out. Good thing the gym not crowded and did not have loud-talking ppl who dominate the benches. Mostly friendly looking men n women who quickly gave way to me. So nice. I did a good one hour workout. But seeing all those muscled men made me miss someone a lot. I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, i have quite a toned body and my skin actually glows! Thanks to the skin brushing and jojoba oil.

No comments: