Monday, November 26, 2012

Love is within me

God really cares for me! When I handed him my broken heart, I was flooded with texts from my friends and even people I have not contacted for over 7 years! My whatsapp was suddenly so busy and alive with chats that I could hardly keep up... I know this is God taking care of my heart. Truly if He did not spare his own son but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not together with Jesus, freely give us all things? I rested in Him and allowed His love to do the healing. He knows how I feel and He will provide for my needs. I had a great Friday and Saturday nite out with friends and admirers, a restful Sunday and this week looks packed with dates and appointments too. I can't believe it. Truly God is at work while I rested.
I was even woken up this morning with texts from my friends! How nice.. not people who see me as a booty call but people who like being with me and have fun with me. I felt so loved. Made pancakes and  now having my coffee and listening to music. Looking forward to my evening out tonite after cooking dinner and my golf session with my buddies tomorrow!
Move on, baby!

No comments: