Sunday, November 25, 2012

Letting go..

I was really hurt recently by someone I loved and gave so much to. As I retreated and tried to deal with the pain, I realised I can't blame this person for treating me the way he did. I no longer mean anything much to him hence my needs aren't important to him anymore. If someone really cares for another, they will go out of their way to spend time with them. But when the love is no longer there, there's no more desire to be with the other person, less care how they feel. The best thing for me is to let go, wish him all the best and move on to find hearts that can accept me. No point crying over spilt milk. I have loved and lost. I'm sure there are plenty out there who understand what I'm going through. I don't want to be a convenience store in this person's life- just for him to come by and meet his needs quickly n leave. I'm worth far more than that, I know. I won't allow myself to be treated like that anymore.

No comments: