Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weekend R, R and R

R for rest. Slept 9 hours.. Delicious. My weekend treat - sleep as long as I like. Now at market for my prata kosong n teh Tarik. Life is good. I'm grateful for whatever experiences and friendships I hv made up to this point and looking forward to new ones. Two days ago, while mulling on finding love, a thought entered my mind- why not let God love you? Yeah. I should just relax, love myself and let God love me too. I like the way I feel with my class 4 G. In fact I like all of them very much! They are such sweet kids. I enjoy teaching them n being with them. Thanks, Lord, for the blessing! If work is fun, it is no longer work.
Who's the first one you share with when you have good or even bad news? I rem years ago I wanted someone Ike that . Well now I realise I hv not one but a few to share with. I'm really happy yesterday when I heard I have an opportunity to go to Perth this Sep for an educational tour! That was one of my wishes - to go other countries to study their school systems,,especially in the area of sports and health! Thank you, Lord for the blessing and love.

This week despite an unusually heavy period and battling the cold, I managed to keep up with some exercise. Pretty pleased with my figure as it is now. Not perfect definitely, but then what is perfection? I think contentment is easier to attain. I'm contented with my figure. I feel healthy, strong n fit. That's most important.

R also stands for responsibility. Lots of chores this weekend n some work to catch up with, but it's ok. It's part of what makes up my life n me. I hope to get some recreation - perhaps meet up with someone for a drink or do some shopping. Keep my social skills going. This wk at the gym I managed to make a new contact n looks like there's going to be opportunities for sport get togethers.

Well time to go get my watermelon.

No comments: