Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back in the groove again...

After 3 months of sports and more sports, I'm back in the groove again, feeling more like a lady than a sports player! Especially after a good romp with a hunk whose awesome assets (like his pectorals *salivate*) unlocked the dormant passionate woman in me. It's incredible how just a certain look, a voice and a touch can do that. I'm definitely hooked again. Riding on the wave of sensual awakening, I got three sexy outfits yesterday from my favourite store, Chaos@Far East. One of them is a halter neck blouse that really shows off my toned shoulders! Ooh-la-la! The other two are dresses that hug my body in all the right places. My new exercise schedule is now 60 min of exercise every day. So far I've been able to accomplish it this week (Sex counts as exercise too *wink*) and I feel great. Two days of swimming, two days of running, two days of strength training and one day of "other" exercises. Looking forward to reaping the benefits which are supposed to be - better tone, deeper sleep, stronger core, better health and ...stronger orgasms? Hopefully! Will I be overtraining? Well we'd see.. if I start feeling tired and falling ill more, I will have to cut back.

No comments: