Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What people really need ...

The recent news about the teacher who molested some boys got me thinking why did the boys allow him to do all that? Was it really for the game device he offered them to play? No.. I'm sure if it was a stranger who offered them they would hv refused.. It's cos of the trust between them and the teache. He was said to be a loving and caring teacher. So the boys felt they could trust him cos he gave them a little of what everyone needs - love and acceptance.. But he took advantage of their needs and turned it to his advantage.

So ...If a woman who needs love does not get enough of it cos her partner only spends time with her in bed, then is she to blame for straying?? It becomes a chore to have sex with someone that you don't feel much for anymore...

I feel for all women who has to give sex but does not have her emotional needs for love met.. It's like groping in the dark.. U are scared to let go but you don't like being in the dark either.. Till you see a light, you just have to hold on...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic and true entry. your blog is wonderful, and I am happy I stumbled upon it. Best wishes from Europe :)

BELOVED ROSES said...

Thank you, Sonja, for reading my blog and commenting on it. I have been very busy lately but that doesn't mean I have not been thinking and feeling. I hope to find time to express my thoughts and feelings into this blog. Some of them may be very personal but I'm glad they have struck a chord in you. Best wishes from Singapore and live and love on!