Monday, February 13, 2012

It is not how long you live but how you live

I join the millions of fans who are mourning the death of Whitney Houston. A strange ache remains in my heart long after the tears I shed for her untimely departure. I ask myself what am I living for if I know I have up to a certain time on earth? Everyday we face physical, emotional, finAncual and psychological challenges and even struggles. But at the end of the day, do our failures or success matter? I honestly don't know. But I do know each of us is unique n given the gift of life. We have a choice how to live it but we don't have a choice how long. So I want to choose to love, laugh, help, give, listen, care, share and touch. These are within my power. To be happy, to be positive, to be forgiving, to be kind and to be caring. Reaching the stadium now to spend some time to keep this body fit so that I'd enjoy better sleep and less time at the clinic and hospital.

No comments: