Monday, February 21, 2011

Time to Move On

The most painful thing is to see a relationship dying. You know the love is gone and there seems to be nothing you can do about it. It's like the light is gone out of your life and you're groping in the dark. But the darkest hour is always before dawn. Hope is on the way even as pain cuts through the heart. There's nothing to do but hope, cos you can't force love. Once the person who used to love you madly has lost his love for you, there's nothing you can do about it, cos you don't own his heart. But what you can do is take good care of yourself and stay bright and cheerful cos someone else will love you for who you are. It's only when a grain of seed falls to the ground and dies that a new plant can grow.



Thank you, my dear Vanessa, for giving me that hope and faith to believe I am still 'lovable'. Yes, after all, I'm still in good shape and I'm fun to be with. I'm kind, thoughtful and sensitive to the needs of others. I deserve to be with someone who will give me a full meal of love, not crumbs and scraps left over. It's time to stop hanging on to the past and move on. Yes, it's not easy and even as my tears fall from my cheeks right now, I want to believe that these very tears will water the dying seed and give way to a new life.

Yes, I've made it through many dark hours before the dawn came. I will make it through this one too.

Dawn will be here soon. Soon my heart will laugh and love again.

No comments: