Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY NEW GANG

Truly God is good. He's brought me to NIE where I found a whole bunch of new buddies whom I really like very much!! We get along so well together that it's unbelievable. It's so true that when people play and have fun together, they forge close bonds. There's no end to the laughing and joking when we're together. Even apart, we text and call each other to talk..and after a whole week together, we still do NOT have enough of each other. We meet on Friday nites to chat and chill out with food and laughter and nonsense into the early hours of the morning... This is our second meet up on Friday nite already and MORE TO COME!! Gosh I feel like I'm living in someone else's shoes...

I guess the compatibility is due to the shared love for sports and adventure. Anyone who applies for a PE course definitely has to be sporty, haha.....

Now I'm thinking..I'm REALLY REALLY going to miss them when we're back to school in April. But we're already planning to stay a few days in a rented bungalow before we 'part' for the year, where we will do all kinds of crazy stuff like cooking, bbq, steam boat, card games, beach volleyball, basketball, swimming, shopping and playing at the playgrounds, walks on the beach, cycling, badminton and watching movies. I wonder if one week is enough for us even!!

The gang is bigger actually ..quite a few can't turn up but anyway 6 is a nice cosy number to have fun. Thinking of them just brings a smile and giggle to me anytime :)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow



Here's us enjoying a meal at Sin Ming Market after teaching our guts out at Ai Tong in the morning. We bought muffins after that too.

No comments: