Saturday, January 16, 2010

No time to feel




That's me on my school website as well as organizational chart in the general office. Taken in Sep/Oct last year. Not bad huh, I must say. But these two weeks have been soooo hectic that I don't even have time to feel nice or maybe even look nice. My nail polish is chipping, my eyebrows badly need trimming but I still don't have the time to go tend to them! There's so much to do at school for the first month. But one thing I do feel is - FLABBY! Haven't been exercising as much as before. This week I only managed to clock in 3 times. So I have packed my exercise gear and going to either gym/swim right after my tuition. The state of my body determines how I feel. If I'm flabby, then I don't feel good. I NEED to be FIT and TONED before I can feel great. So this week I'm going to squeeze at least 4 times a week of exercise no matter what!

No comments: