Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reduction Time

Put on my pair of jeans last night and was horrified to realise I've put on some weight around my middle.. well that won't do! So I woke up with a purpose this morning and that is to lose at least 2 kg by end of this year. Sprang out of bed and quickly changed into my exercise gear and went for a power walk around Bishan for an hour. Came bk feeling so rejuvenated. Decided i'd cut out the 'marking' snacks which I have been indulging in lately, cut the 'second' oily breakfast to only once a week and include more strength training so my muscles can help me burn more fat without losing out on my curves.
Good start to my 'diet' and more intense exercise plan. Even exercise fanatics like me do gain weight in the wrong places if we are complacent and start snacking. Going to exercise my will-power and mentally visualise that curvy body with a slim 25 inch waist as my target!!

No comments: