Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Finally I found myself ..

Life is so good nowadays, so filled with laughter, fun, purpose and meaning that I don't even have time to think of negative things like I used to. Just want to share with the world here that I have finally found myself and am very happy with who I am! A woman in every sense of the word. I am so blessed!
I have people in my life who keep me busy caring for them n vice versa. No more wasted hours pining and hurting over people who can't make time for me in their lives and heart. I know I'm a vibrant and lovable person and if I'm not important enough to somebody or some bodies, there are always millions more people in this world who have room in their hearts and lives to make time for me. I believe that spending time with someone is the best indicator of how much we value them in our lives. Now I have good buddies at work who plan regular lunches and getaways with me, friends across the world who log during their sleeping hours to chat with me and I'm looking forward to knowing even more. It's. not the quantity but the quality. If I had stayed in my rut and bemoaned the loss of once-loving and close relationships, I would be so lonely by now. But because I understand that people's priorities and feelings change, I accept that and move on to open my heart to seeking new relationships, my life is so full now.

No comments: