Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hooked to Dramas!

Never thought I'd get hooked to Korean dramas but during my rehabilitation period a few weeks ago, I had much more free time on my hands and found this drama online : Personal Taste. It made me sleep late into the night and even at 1 a.m. I was reluctant to shut down my PC... I cried more than I laughed.. maybe cos I identified with the main character Kai-Yin. Like her, I was such a fool for love, giving all my heart and when I was cheated on, it hurt so much ..to know ppl think so lowly of me...It took me four painful years to pick the pieces of my heart up..to the point I just threw away my old heart and got myself a new one. Looking back, I'm glad for the painful experience cos it taught me how to love even better and stronger...

These two songs below are my favourite ones from the drama.



No comments: